Monday, June 20, 2005

Not enough time in the day

It's been a while since I last post although I do surf and visit the other blogs like Tom Kyte's, Howard Rogers', etc.

I've been busy not with work (after all I am still on parental leave) but with my daughters' school. The school year is winding down and everyone is rushing to get ready for summer and the teachers have been booking field trips, concerts, etc. I find that a lot of the time was spent driving and waiting. The bad thing is that there is no solid block of time to sit back and read. The other thing is probably I need to do better time management but plans do get side-tracked. For example, this morning, I had planned to do something else but got side-tracked with helping a friend resolve some networking issues with his home computers. Oh well. C'est la vie. I am actually looking forward to going back to work and to a more structured lifestyle. :D

No comments: