Tuesday, April 26, 2005

New interesting site

Came across this website & service today from a referral e-mail from one of my work contacts. LinkedIn promote the sixth degree of separation concept by allowing you to manage your contacts as a network. You can invite your contacts to join and they in turn invite their contacts and so on and so on. Pretty soon, you are connected to others via a few degrees of separation.

Check it out at https://www.linkedin.com/

One of my employees showed up for work today again in shorts and the same top. Now the weather has been nice, sunny and warm but still showing up in the same outfit twice in a row is a little much especially if you tend to sweat. Anyhow, our GM noticed the attire and had a chat with my CIO who in turn spoke to my manager and guess who was next on the totem pole. Yep, I get to tell the guy that he should dress professionally but unfortunately the fellow had left for the day and I had to phone him at home. Instead I got his voice box even though I waited an hour before phoning.

No comments: